posted by Miriam at 7:31 PM
That's a really good picture of the boys!
By Lanell, at 8:40 PM
Congratulations!!! Any feelings of pink? I hope that all goes well for you. I know it's not easy being pregnant and keeping up with two other little ones. I will be praying for you.
By Christina, at 1:57 PM
That is a great pic! They are both posing well for the pic!
By Lisa Lamb, at 8:55 PM
Congrats!! I hope all is well and good luck with everything!!
By The Law Family, at 6:18 PM
Congratulations! I need to email you and figure out what you guys are up to. I hope everything is going great!
By Sarah, at 9:36 PM
Hooray for babies! Congratulations! Would love to catch up with ya'll somehow, one day!
By Jeni, at 9:52 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
That's a really good picture of the boys!
By
Lanell, at 8:40 PM
Congratulations!!! Any feelings of pink? I hope that all goes well for you. I know it's not easy being pregnant and keeping up with two other little ones. I will be praying for you.
By
Christina, at 1:57 PM
That is a great pic! They are both posing well for the pic!
By
Lisa Lamb, at 8:55 PM
Congrats!! I hope all is well and good luck with everything!!
By
The Law Family, at 6:18 PM
Congratulations! I need to email you and figure out what you guys are up to. I hope everything is going great!
By
Sarah, at 9:36 PM
Hooray for babies! Congratulations! Would love to catch up with ya'll somehow, one day!
By
Jeni, at 9:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home