Miriam's Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Lamb Family Vacation

We had a fun month of vacationing. Next we went on vacation with my side of the family to Virgina Breach (area), VA. Jordan got a stomach bug (vomiting, diarrhea all that fun) starting the first night we were there. He was sick all week and passed it on to almost everyone on vacation (but it only hit other people, adults and kids, for 1-2 days).



Jordan had fun playing at the "pool."



Here's the family on the boardwalk enjoying the night out of entertainment and music.



This is at Jamestown. Touring the boats was fun and Jordan like all the new sights. And as I've failed to mention, I'm not just getting fat, I'm about 3-4 months pregnant here.



This is Jordan with his cousin Emily playing the the "warmer" pool. The big pool was a little cool.



But Jordan tried it out a couple times, but played more in the little pools, on the beach, and in the drinking water container.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home