posted by Miriam at 6:31 AM
You kbow when Jordan was first born I thought he looked alot loke Jason but now he looks like he is getting more of your stunning good "Lamb" looks!
By Anonymous, at 7:23 PM
You know when Jordan was first born I thought he looked alot like Jason but now he looks like he is getting more of your stunning good "Lamb" looks!
By Anonymous, at 7:25 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
You kbow when Jordan was first born I thought he looked alot loke Jason but now he looks like he is getting more of your stunning good "Lamb" looks!
By
Anonymous, at 7:23 PM
You know when Jordan was first born I thought he looked alot like Jason but now he looks like he is getting more of your stunning good "Lamb" looks!
By
Anonymous, at 7:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home